Available for order.
(Orders placed today will ship in approximately 3-5 business days)
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces a new collection of analog-digital combination models based on the popular GA Series, but with new face and hand designs. These new models inherit the big-case designs from the classic GA-100. A motif that resembles a 90's stereo component device or portable music player is updated to a modern refined look while maintaining G-SHOCK level toughness.igned to represent.
The brand new GA140 series; a collection of analog-digital watches that offer the same big case design as the brand’s popular GA100/110 series infused with a new deep dial design inspired by 90’s instruments.
The updated dial includes an analog speed indicator sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position and a myriad of LCD displays encircling the hour and minute hands. Easy-to-read arrow shaped hands give balance to the overall layout. Four of the five timepieces feature positive LCD displays while the fifth features a reverse LCD display.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units/hour)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Module: 5612
- LED:AmberSize of case: 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight: 72g