Geode Druse (Drusy) (Druzy) Collector's Gem Quartz Double Dangle Earrings with Diamonds in Yellow Gold
Geode Druse Collector's Gem Quartz Double Dangle Earrings
These one-of-a-kind, stunning, freeform Geode Druse Quartz crystals are the centerpieces of these unique earrings. Two quartz druse bearing host rocks have been carefully sliced open to reveal the wondrous interior formations of quartz crystals. The host rocks themselves have a natural beautiful green to dark red "watermelon" pattern to it, with a druse of quartz crystals at the center. A halo of single cut diamonds is drawn around the perimeter of each druse gemstone.
These are top quality collector's gemstones prized for their unique druse display and condition.
According to legend, druse is believed to promote creativity and energize and stabilize your body and aura.
- Two Sliced Geodes with Quartz Druse (Drusy) crystals
- Freeform shape approx. 19.0 x 16.0 x 9.0mm &
- 14.0 x 12.0 x 7.0mm
- Single Cut Diamonds = .90 carats tw
- G-H Color / VS-SI1 Clarity
- 14K Yellow Gold
- Earrings are 23mm wide x 2.5" long
- Pierced with Hinged Backs
- Weigh 16.55 grams