This is a custom order and actual gemstones will vary from the gemstones shown.
Photos and videos of the actual gemstones to be used will be shared with you for approval before the piece is custom made to order.
A pear shaped shaped Ethiopian opal is bezel set as the centerpiece of this pendant with an oval fire opal above it.
Why Opal? Because opal has the colors of other gems, the Romans thought it was the most precious and powerful of all. The Bedouins believed that opals contained lightning and fell from the sky during thunderstorms.
- 22K Yellow Gold Bezel
- 14K Yellow Gold Bail
- Pear Shape Ethiopian Opal (Harlequin)
- Opal is approximately 10mm x 20mm
- Oval Fire Opal (8mm x 5mm bezel)
- Pendant is 1 1/4" long
- Weighs approximately 4.90 grams
- 18" long 14k yellow gold chain
- Lobster claw clasp
- Signed by artists KJD 22K 14K
- (Kevin & Joanne Dowdy)
Available for Order.
Allow up to 3 Weeks for Delivery.