Available for order.
(Orders Placed today will ship in approximately 2-3 weeks.)
The new watch has a 44mm stainless steel case coated in anti-glare gun-metal grey PVD, a green dial inspired by TLP pilots’ flight overalls, beige detailing taken from the eagle in the TLP logo, and a green Ventile® strap. Ventile®, a high performance textile, was invented during the Second World War for British Royal Air Force pilots and saved the lives of countless pilots forced to ditch during operations.
Alongside the civilian model, Oris is also offering pilots graduating from TLP the opportunity to own a bespoke edition that will carry their name, programme year and limited edition number on the case back.
- Oris Big Crown ProPilot, 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches, Stainless steel / grey plated
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece stainless steel case, grey PVD plated
- SIZE: 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK: Stainless steel, grey PVD plated, screwed, special engravings
- OPERATING DEVICES: Stainless steel screw-in security crown, grey PVD plated
- WATER RESISTANCE: 10 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 22 mm
- Automatic winding Big day date developed by Oris
- NUMBER: Oris 752, base SW 220-1
- DIMENSIONS: √ò 32.20 mm, 14 1/4'''
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, enlarged individual date and day windows, instantaneous date and day, date and day corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Automatic winding
- POWER-RESERVE: 38 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28'800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 26
- MATERIAL: Green dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Numerals and hands Superluminova BG W9 Grade A
- MATERIAL: Olive textile strap, stainless steel, grey PVD plated folding clasp
- Travel Pouch Set, certificate, limited to 750 pieces