Oris Clean Ocean Aquis Limited Edition Watch 39.5mm Blue Steel
Oris Clean Ocean Aquis Limited Edition Blue 39.5mm Watch
Reference 01 733 7732 4185-Set
Case Oris Aquis, 39.50 mm, 1.555 inches, Stainless steel
• Material Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
• Size 39.50 mm, 1.555 inches
• Top Glass Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
• Case Back Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
• Operating Devices Stainless steel screw-in security crown
• Water Resistance 30 bar
• Interhorn Width 21 mm
Movement Automatic winding date
• Number Oris 733, base SW 200-1
• Dimensions Ø 25.60 mm, 11 1/2’’’
• Functions Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
• Winding Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
• Power-Reserve 38 hrs
• Vibrations 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
• Jewels 26
• Material Blue dial
• Luminous Material Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
Strap/Bracelet Stainless steel
• Material Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
Taking out the trash
Oris is proud to introduce the Clean Ocean Limited Edition, a watch made in partnership with a pioneering new ocean conservation organization turning plastic into energy. The new partnership with Pacific Garbage Screening, a pioneering young organization that’s developing technology that will help keep the world’s water clean by capturing plastic before it enters the ocean.
To highlight the partnership, Oris is also introducing the Clean Oceans Limited Edition, a version of the high-performance Aquis diver’s watch. It’s water-resistant to 30 bar (300 meters), and comes with a gradient blue dial and a uni-directional rotating bezel with an aqua blue ceramic insert, symbolizing the beauty and importance of water. Each of the 2,000 pieces produced will be presented in special boxes made of environmentally friendly algae with recycled plastic inlays.
A symbol of what the watch represents comes in the form of a medallion made of recycled PET plastic set into the watch’s case back. Here in brief, the manufacturing process involving the recycled PET plastic medallion.
Step 1 - The process begins with used plastic bottles. Only chemically inert recycled plastic waste is selected.
Step 2 - Selected plastic bottles are shredded into small pieces.
Step 3/4 - Pieces are arranged by hand and then pressed into a panel. Each panel is unique.
The circular medallions are cut from the panel and then polished. The finished medallion is hard, rigid and 100 per cent water-resistant.
Step 5 - The chromatic medallion is inserted into the Oris Clean Ocean Limited Edition case back. The medallion is 100 per cent recycled and 100 per cent recyclable.
Special box, certificate, limited to 2000 pieces
NAGI Jewelers is an Authorized ORIS Retailer