Available for order.
(Orders Placed today will ship in approximately 2-3 weeks.)
Oris celebrates the life of baseball Hall of Famer Roberto Clemente and the humanitarian work of the Roberto Clemente Foundation with a limited edition watch. A baseball Hall of Famer, a hero in his native Puerto Rico and a man who died serving others, Roberto Clemente’s legacy lives on. Roberto Clemente’s son Luis runs the Roberto Clemente Foundation. Limited to 3,000 pieces to represent his career hits and with the date at 21 in gold, the Roberto Clemente Limited Edition is a glorious tribute to an extraordinary man.
- Oris Big Crown, 40.00 mm, 1.575 inches, Stainless steel
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- SIZE: 40.00 mm, 1.575 inches
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK: Stainless steel, screwed, special engravings
- OPERATING DEVICES: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- WATER RESISTANCE: 5 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 20 mm
- Automatic winding pointer date developed by Oris
- NUMBER: Oris 754, base SW 200-1
- DIMENSIONS: √ò 25.60 mm, 11 1/2'''
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date centre hand, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Automatic winding
- POWER-RESERVE: 38 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28'800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 26
- MATERIAL: White dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Indices, numbers and hands with Superluminova C3
- MATERIAL: Light brown leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Special box, certificate, additional NATO strap with buckle, tool to exchange it, limited to 3000 pieces