Zenith El Primero chronograph, the Striking 10th. This watch bears a remarkable resemblance to Zenith's 1960s and '70s chronographs, with its angular case and overlapping subdials, but comes with an innovative feature: The Striking 10th is capable of timing events with accuracy down to 1/10 of a second. It accomplishes this thanks to its ?high beat? movement, which oscillates 36,000 times per hour, or 10 times per second. Other chronographs only oscillate at five or eight times per second, making them unable to claim the precision of the Zenith El Primero Striking 10th.
913 out of 1969. Box & Papers Included
Limited Edition 1969 Pieces Worldwide
- Polished stainless steelcase.
- Flatsilver dialwith contrasting outer black seconds.
- 3 color sub-dials with fine circular guilloche texture.
- Faceted polishedsteel hands
- Applied indexes with luminous tips.
- The Famous El Primero Chronograph stop/watch:
- Large red central 1/10th of seconds counter hand (with the Zenith star logo as a counterweight).
- This hand makes a single full revolution every 10 seconds.
- 60seconds sub-dial counter at 3 o'clock - blue.
- 60 minute sub-dial counter at 6 o'clock - black.
- Running secondssub-dial at 9 o'clock - slate grey.
- Date display window at 6 o'clock.
- Zenith El Primero Caliber 4052 B, beats at 36,600 vph
- 31 Jewels,326 components
- Approximate power reserve of 50 hours.
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Thickness: 12.75mm
- Water Resistance: 100 meters 10ATM
- Exhibition Case Back
- Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Black Alligator Leather Strap