NAGI Jewelers has GIA Graduate Gemologists and a Master Jeweler & Goldsmith on premises to professionally repair and restore your jewelry.
Our full service repair facility handles every aspect of Jewelry Repair and Manufacturing
- All jewelry repairs, including sizing, chain soldering, prong repair and gemstone setting
- Appraisals & Insurance Replacement Reports by a Certified Gemologist Appraiser both GIA and AGS
- Insurance Replacement Documents and Estimate preparations and updates
- Complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning
- Diamond and gemstone re-cutting and re-polishing services
- Pearl & Bead Re-stringing
- Hand & Machine Engraving
- Laser Welding (for delicate gemstones and metals)
- Polishing, Cleaning, Refurbishing & Re-plating
- Silverware / Flatware Polishing & Repair
- Estate Jewelry, Vintage Timepiece, and gold and precious metal purchasing
- Client consignment services
We offer on-premises watch repair service and are a Certified Repair Center for all of the watch brands we carry
Our Swiss trained watchmaker can restore timepieces of just about every age and make, including quartz, mechanical, high complications, and pocket watches to their original factory condition. While the majority of watch repairs are done in house, some watches may require the tools or parts of specialists or authorized service centers we partner with, due to their age, condition, parts availability, or complications. You will always be notified in the unlikely case that your watch will not be repaired in house.
- Complete watch service and repair including battery change, water resistance restoration, movement overhaul, and bracelet sizing
- Watch dial, case, bracelet refinishing
- Crystal replacement (standard, sapphire, and custom cut)
- Watch strap replacements with the original manufacturer’s strap or with the finest Austrian handmade straps.
- Complete restoration of antique pocket and wrist watches.
Experience the joy of designing your own ring or jewelry. Work alongside a professional jewelry designer and create a truly special, distinctive piece that reflects your own individual style. Our on-site certified gemologist and master jeweler regularly design and build custom pieces for rare precious gemstones.
We can take your own personal sketch, photograph, or idea and make you that one of a kind piece you always dreamed of.
Our artists will sketch some concepts, and then produce a computerized rendering of your design, allowing you to view it in 3-D, from every angle, and visualize what the finished piece will look like. Upon your approval of the rendering, our jeweler creates a wax model, allowing you to actually touch, hold, and try it on.
Many of our designs have meticulously hand fabricated filigree designs, beautiful hand engraved patterns, and hand set stones, which insures you are getting top notch craftsmanship.
To schedule an appointment, please call (203) 964-0551 or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a full range of comprehensive appraisal services by Gemologists who are Graduates of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and members of the American Gem Society, (AGS). We have highly trained specialists in the fields of antique, estate jewelry and watches, with state of the art laboratory equipment and the necessary skill and experience to provide the appraisal service which is most suitable for you. Many different types of jewelry appraisals exist; and upon consultation we will help you determine which type of appraisal is appropriate for your needs.
NAGI Osta has earned the highest title awarded by both the AGS and the GIA of Certified Gemologist Appraiser and a Graduate Gemologist, respectively. These designations ensure you are dealing with gemologically educated professionals. With continuing education and testing, we re-certify with the AGS annually to maintain our titles and membership.
Our appraisal services include:
- Insurance Replacement Value Appraisals (most common, to assign a precise dollar value for replacement)
- Estate, Tax, Probate Appraisals (to settle an estate)
- Market Value Reports (to determine an item’s true market value before making a purchase)
- Each piece of jewelry is thoroughly cleaned, weighed, and measured in detail
- Grading reports for diamond cut, clarity, color, carat weight along with a plot of inclusions
- Gemstones are identified, graded, measured, and described in gemological as well as narrative detail
- Metal content will be determined
- Magnified color photos of the items.
- Digital backup records. A digital copy of your appraisal will be stored with us confidentially in the event you misplace your copy.
- The grading systems and technical terminology used within the appraisal will be explained
- If applicable third party laboratory reports such as GIA or AGS reports will be noted and copies will be attached, safeguarding you should you lose the original copy.
- We offer complimentary insurance replacement appraisals on any purchase over $1,000 if requested at time of sale.
- We can not appraise items which have been recently purchased elsewhere.
To arrange an appointment, please call (203) 964-0551 or send an inquiry to email@example.com