Our customers are the most valued group of people in our company. We strive to express our commitment to exceeding the expectations of every customer by providing the utmost in products, services, and value.
NAGI Jewelers has GIA graduate gemologists and a master jeweler & Goldsmith on premises to professionally repair and restore your jewelry. Our full-service repair facility handles every aspect of jewelry repair and manufacturing.
- All jewelry repairs, including sizing, chain soldering, prong repair and gemstone setting
- Complimentary jewelry inspection and cleaning
- Diamond and gemstone recutting and re-polishing services
- Pearl & bead restringing
- Hand & machine engraving
- Laser welding (for delicate gemstones and metals)
- Polishing, cleaning, refurbishing & re-plating
- Silverware / flatware polishing & repair
- Estate jewelry, vintage timepiece, and gold and precious metal purchasing
- Client consignment services
We offer on-premises watch repair service and are a Certified Repair Center for all of the watch brands we carry
Our Swiss trained watchmaker can restore timepieces of just about every age and make, including quartz, mechanical, high complications, and pocket watches to their original factory condition. While the majority of watch repairs are done in-house, due to their age, condition, parts availability, or complications, some watches may require the tools or parts of specialists or authorized service centers we partner with. You will always be notified in the unlikely case that your watch will not be repaired in house.
- Complete watch service and repair, including battery change, water resistance restoration, movement overhaul, and bracelet sizing
- Watch dial, case, bracelet refinishing
- Crystal replacement (standard, sapphire, and custom cut)
- Watch strap replacements with the original manufacturer’s strap or with the finest Austrian handmade straps
- Complete restoration of antique pocket and wrist watches
Experience the joy of designing your own ring or jewelry. Work alongside a professional jewelry designer and create a truly special, distinctive piece that reflects your own individual style. Our on-site certified gemologist and master jeweler regularly design and build custom pieces for rare precious gemstones.
We can take your own personal sketch, photograph, or idea and make you that one of a kind piece you always dreamed of.
Our artists will sketch some concepts, and then produce a computerized rendering of your design, allowing you to view it in 3-D from every angle, and visualize what the finished piece will look like. Upon your approval of the rendering, our jeweler creates a wax model so that you can actually touch, hold, and try it on.
Many of our designs have meticulously hand fabricated filigree designs, beautiful hand engraved patterns, and hand set stones, which insures you are getting top notch craftsmanship.
To schedule an appointment, please call (203) 964-0551 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.
We offer a full range of comprehensive appraisal services by gemologists who are graduates of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and members of the American Gem Society (AGS). We have highly trained specialists in the fields of antique, estate jewelry and watches with state-of-the-art laboratory equipment and the necessary skill and experience to provide the appraisal service that is most suitable for you.
Nagi Osta has earned the highest title awarded by both the AGS and the GIA as a Certified Gemologist Appraiser and a Graduate Gemologist, respectively.
Our appraisal services include:
- Insurance Replacement Value Appraisals (most common, to assign a precise dollar value for replacement)
- Estate, Tax, Probate Appraisals (to settle an estate)
- Market Value Reports (to determine an item’s true market value before making a purchase)
- Offer complimentary insurance replacement appraisals on any purchase over $1,000 if requested at time of sale
To arrange an appointment, please call (203) 964-0551 or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.