Limit One per Household.
These new models are the latest additions to the G-LIDE lineup of G-SHOCK sports watches, which are a favorite choice among the world's top surfers.
These new models come with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
The wide face and a high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. This provides important information about current conditions at a glance, which, in combination with a collection of training measurement functions (distance, speed, pace, lap, pitch), provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
In addition to powerful functions, these new models also incorporate advances in design, structure, and materials. The bezels of these models are made of resin and metal to allow them to withstand the impact of underwater rocks better. The surface of the bezel has a stainless steel cover with a hairline and honed finish that creates a look of elegant toughness. A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction combines with a button guard at 6 o'clock, which delivers outstanding G-SHOCK protection.
The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
- Tide point setting
Covers the world’s major surfing spots.
- Training plan
Can easily create a workout tailored to goals.
- Training function setting
Interval timer setting, target alert setting
- Training log data management
Life log, activity history
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World time for over 300 cities* (+ original point)
- Notification (day/month display in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, or Russian)
- Phone Finder
◦ Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
◦ Resin Band
◦ Shock Resistant
◦ Mineral Glass
◦ 200-meter water resistance
◦ LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
◦ Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
◦ Training Function
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
◦ Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
◦ Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
◦ User profile creation
◦ Flight mode
◦ Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
◦ Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
◦ Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
◦ World time
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
◦ 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
◦ Countdown timer
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
◦ 4 daily alarms with snooze
◦ Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
◦ Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
◦ 12/24-hour format
◦ Button operation tone on/off
◦ Vibration on/off
◦ Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
◦ Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
◦ Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Forged Stainless Steel Bezel
The double-layer bezel is made with a combination of stainless steel and resin. The surfaces of stainless-steel parts feature hairline finishes and honing processes.
High-Resolution MIP LCD
The MIP LCD is more than enough for data-heavy display with both numbers and graphics. Tide and moon data, the current time, various measurements and more are all displayed in high resolution.
Equipped with tide graph and moon data functions. Also includes training-oriented functions for measuring distances travelled, lengths of time, paces and more. The app comes pre-set with the world’s major surfing spots for setting tide points.
Super Illuminator (High-Brightness LED Light)
The Super Illuminator function lights up the watch face with high-intensity light, to ensure readability in the dark.