We're Back! Our Store is Now Open!
Posted on May 20 2020
We have missed you all!! We are Now OPEN!
You are part of the NAGI family and we can't wait to see you again. There are some changes to the way we will conduct business in this new environment, but that doesn't mean we can't still provide the level of service that you have come to expect from your visit to NAGI Jewelers. We have outlined the changes necessary in order to be reunited with you once again...
We have stocked up on sanitizer, cleaners, and everything we need to keep our stores safe and clean for our shoppers. Check out everything we're doing below!
To provide the best and safest experience possible, we ensure that:
• We will practice safe distancing
• We will wear face coverings
• We will use gloves when working with you
• All of our merchandise and tools are sanitized after each use
We are offering contactless payment options and digital receipts for your convenience and safety
We also respectfully ask that you:
• Wear your own face covering while in the store, for your safety, and the safety of others.
• Understand that we will ask to see your face prior to walking into our store, for security purposes.
• Are aware that we are limiting the number of people in the store for everyone's safety.
• Be patient with us as we all adapt to new policies meant to keep everyone safe.
• Leave Purses, backpacks, personal belongings behind
Curbside Pickups & Virtual Appointments Continue:
Whether you place an online order or through a sales associate, we will have curbside pick up available. You can also drop off repairs curbside. Just call the store phone number when you arrive, describe your vehicle, and an associate will be out to assist.
More information on that can be found here.
The NAGI Jewelers Team