Available for order.
(Orders placed today will ship in approx. 5-10 business days).
The digital-analog carbon case GA2000SKE-8A of the new TRANSPARENT PACK Series timepieces are created using semi-transparent resin parts. Everything about this grey-based model makes it the perfect choice as an attractive fashion item.
A new level of toughnessCarbon Core Guard structure
A new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibers for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability. The new shock resistant structure marks an important advance of G-SHOCK core technology, making this model the new standard bearer of the G-SHOCK lineup.
Dual-layered case back
A stainless-steel panel back that keeps the watch airtight, as well as a fine resin glass fibre case back that makes it tough against shocks.
Slide lever type bi-color molded band
The bi-color molded band can be replaced easily by operating a lever at its base.
* Image to the right shows GA-2000E-4A.
A complex disc dial at 9 o'clock indicates the current watch mode.
Super Illuminator （high-brightness LED）
The Super Illuminator function lights up the dial and LCD with high-intensity light, maintaining watch readability in the dark.
Large front button
A large button placed at the 6 o’clock position on the case activates the light and accentuates the rugged design.
Hand retraction function
When the hour or minute hand overlaps the LCD, it is temporarily retracted to ensure visibility of the date.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5
- seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination
- duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off,
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments,
- 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view
- of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
- * Module 5590
- Size of case / total weight
- GA-2000GZ ............51.2 x48.7 x14.1 mm / 64g