This is the latest new addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation.
In addition, Twin Sensor capabilities provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
Available for Order. Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.
The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
• Shock Resistant
• Mud Resistant Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for shafts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
• 200M Water Resistant
• Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 20 seconds continuous measurement Hand indication of North Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing Memory
• Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
• LED backlight (Auto LED Super Illuminator Backlight, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow) Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
• World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off
• 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly Time Signal
• 1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12/24 Hour Formats
• Button operation tone on/off
• Low Battery Alert
• Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
• Battery: SR927W x 2
• Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
• Module 5476
Digital Compass with Bearing Memory