From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that constantly sets new standards for toughness, comes the GA700 analog-digital watch with bold new case silhouette featuring 3D dial and hands for a multi-dimensional, carved out of metal look. This new design not only improves reading, but projects added toughness with front button super illuminator LED light adding to its overall dynamic styling. Three colorways in black & red reflect the G-SHOCK brand concept and capture the ethos of Absolute Toughness which these models are designed to represent.
Available for Order. Orders placed today will ship within a week.
All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience.
- Shock Resistant
- LED light (Super illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1/10 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Module 5522