An oval shaped shaped Ethiopian opal is bezel set as the centerpiece of this pendant.
Why Opal? Because opal has the colors of other gems, the Romans thought it was the most precious and powerful of all. The Bedouins believed that opals contained lightning and fell from the sky during thunderstorms.
- 22K Yellow Gold Bezel
- 14K Yellow Gold Bail
- Oval Shape Ethiopian Opal (Harlequin)
- Pendant is 18mm x 10mm, not including bail
- Weighs approximately 3.22 grams
- 18" long 14k yellow gold chain
- Lobster Claw clasp
- Signed by artists KJD 22K 14K
- (Kevin & Joanne Dowdy)
Available for Order.
(Orders placed today will ship in approx. 4-6 weeks).