Introducing the Aquis Date Calibre 400, a diver’s watch powered by Oris’s game-changing new in-house automatic calibre. Calibre 400 is a highly accurate, highly anti-magnetic, highly reliable movement with a huge five-day power reserve, and comes with 10-year recommended service intervals and a 10-year warranty. Calibre 400 sets the new standard.
- Oris Aquis, 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches, Stainless steel
- MATERIAL: Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- SIZE: 50 mm, 1.713 inches
- TOP GLASS: Sapphire, domed on both sides, anti-reflective coating inside
- CASE BACK: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through sapphire glass
- OPERATING DEVICES: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
- WATER RESISTANCE: 30 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 24 mm
- Automatic winding date developed by Oris
- NUMBER: Oris 400
- DIMENSIONS: 30.00 mm, 13 1/4'''
- FUNCTIONS: Centre hands for hours, minutes and seconds, date window, instantaneous date, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- WINDING: Automatic winding
- POWER-RESERVE: 120 hrs
- VIBRATIONS: 28'800 A/h, 4 Hz
- JEWELS: 21
- DIAL: Blue
- MATERIAL: Blue dial
- LUMINOUS MATERIAL: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- MATERIAL: Black rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension
Available for Order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.